I. IDENTIFICATION: ( 1 PT. EACH)
1. He was responsible for the manufacture of the first autoanalyzer.
Dr. Leonard Skeggs
2. Term for the person who performs phlebotomy.
3. Traditional expression of concentration of substances.
milligrams per deciliter
4. A process wherein a needle is introduced into a vein to obtain blood.
5. The simplest form of carbohydrate.
6. Formation of stones in the kidneys.
7. It is the percentile expression of the standard deviation over the mean.
Coeffecient of Variation
8. The reference method for glucose.
9. The normal pH of blood.
7.35 70 7.45
10. The stabilizing protein in serum.