REVIEW QUESTIONS FOR VENIPUNCTURE
1. What are the precautions observed in venipuncture?
2. Discuss some complications encountered in venipuncture. How could you minimize these problems?
3. What are the three methods of blood collection? Give a brief description of each.
4. Enumerate the different anticoagulants and the disadvantages and advantages of each.
5. What are the disadvantages and advantages of the vacutainer method of blood collection?
6. Name the different colors employed in the vacutainer method and their corresponding anticoagulant and specific uses.
7. What are the sequence in which tubes are drawn in CC?