1.-3 list the different blood specimens.
4. What is the color of the vacutainer tube with no anticoagulant?
5. Name one specific topic in lab math..
6. -8. Name three methods of ensuring reliability of results.
9. Term to describe dark yellow appearance of serum.
10. Term to describe light yellow color of serum
11. Supernatant fluid obtained after centrifugation of clotted blood.
12. Supernatant fluid obtained after centrifugation of un-clotted blood.
13. Most preferred blood sample used in CC.
14. What is the significance of using quality assurance in the clinical laboratory?
15. The most predominant monosaccharide in man.
16. The simplest form of lipid.
17. Name one substance tested in RFT.
18. Transcribe RFT.
19-20. Describe completely how a hemolyzed serum looks like.
20-25. Discuss at least three tests involved in the history of CC.
ANSWERS NEXT WEEK.